Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 28, 2009

    @ Prius drivers and the like!

    So as I said in my last post, I now go door to door for a non-profit called Clean Water Action and there are several things that just boggle my mind! First off I am looking for donations, but also just signatures showing support and I make this clear. Now we come to the people I don't understand.
    Example 1. I talked to you for 10 minutes, I already support save our springs (a group we co-founded), but I won't sighn for you showing my support for your water conservation innitiative... duh what? how is this rational?
    Example 2. I already work for sierra club, but leave me some info and I might contact you. Great, good for you working with sierra club, but that doesn't excuse from general social responsibility!
    Example 3. I drive a prius and have a rainwater collection barrel along with xero scaping in my yard, but no... I'm not interested in clean water or any environmental issues. Now this guy is iether just dumb, or is lieing to me... I mean WTF!
    Like I get it, people that come to your door are kind of annoying, but its just baffling to me the number of people who clearly have a good level of issue agreement with our campaign yet still refuse to even sighn the paper. These people annoy me more then people who are just like... nope not interested in environmental concerns. Like hell, even the old lady who said she didn't believe in government sighned the paper, it takes less time then telling me no and making me go away. Stupidity Abounds!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment