Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 26, 2009

    What to say

    I have felt very un-ranty lately. I think my lack of having to interact with the real world is causing it. Things are moving forward well with my winery though and that excites me. Generational communication differences do frustrate me though. When I get E-mails I almost always respond with in a day, two days max. Apparently that is just me or just people of my generation, in dealing with some older people who have been kind enough to share their time and knowledge with me it sometimes gets frustrating. It's not so much that I demand instant response, just I begin to worry if the E-mail really got sent you know. I understand people are busy and can't always send off E-mails, but I get antsy.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment